Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Penguins!!!

I love penguins!!! There are 17 types of penguins!! That is more than all of Katie's after-school activities!!!! Ooh, Katie, I am sorry. :( Penguins were my favorite animal at one time. Actually for a long time. They were my favorite animal since I was in preschool! But now my favorite animal is the corn snake!!! Corn snakes are scarlet, red, orange, golden yellow, yellow and they have black eyes! But back to the penguin subject..... Penguins live near the Equator, did you know that? The only species that live way up there are the Galapagos penguins. As from their name, they live on the Galapagos Islands. The only other species that live not in the antarctic, are the African Penguins. They live on Africa! (duh)

2 comments:

  1. You mentioned me! Thanks but no thanks for mentioning that penguins got a bigger number than me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. KT, I am sorry :( Don't think this is encouragement to do more activities. I already think you do to many!

    ReplyDelete