Monday, December 5, 2011

Stress

I am under so much stress! I have major tests soon, that will affect my academic career, I am starting to feel the social pressure, my friends are kind of acting weird, etc. Some people say that stress is good for you in small doses, but this is not small! My only escape is reading or talking or something else of that same sort that takes my mind off of it! I cannot escape it!!!!! I have just recently become not afraid of my mother, which is slightly a good thing, but it just adds more stress and pressure to my life, because she keeps on getting mad at me and when I would usually have a wave of fear, I now feel nothing. I have no fear, no anxiety, no nothing when she is mad at me. It is shocking! I am going to be so glad when we get into Christmas break, 'cause then all the stress will probably be gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment