Saturday, December 10, 2011

Stage Crew!!!

At my school, we are doing the musical version of The Whiz. The Whiz is a spin off of The Wizard of Oz, and I have yet to see it. I absolutely adore stage crew, and everything about it, and so, when I heard that we were going to be doing a play, I immediately volunteered for stage crew! I am, I think, the only older kid to want to be only in stage crew, and not in the actual play. I have previous experience in stage crew, so I was hoping that the directors would choose me to be head of stage crew. They did!!!! I am so happy!!!! I am now officially head of stage crew!!!! Even though I know that this will be a lot, I am going to give my all and make this an awesome musical/play!!!! In my last post, I talked about stress, and the many things that were stressing me out, but then my dad gave me a pep talk, and now I am a lot less stressed! I know that this might (aka will) add more stress to my life, but I really don't care! I will deal with it as it comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment